Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where do I start?

Today is the first day of David's blog (7/28/09). Thanks Daisy for setting me up and getting me started. My name is Lidi and I am David's mom. I am a single mom that is learning as I go what it is to have a little one running around almost 24/7. I am thankful to my family and friends for helping me along the way. Thank you uncle Ferny for putting your life on hold for 7 months to help me care for David. I can not thank you enough for the midnight shift you took on soon after David was born. You have been like a father to David. He loves you dearly!!!!

I have created this blog so that my friends and family that are far away can keep up with David. Hope you all enjoy reading the stories.

Here we go, I can not believe that my little guy David is 26 1/2 months. Feels like I just brought him home from the hospital yesterday. We have had many adventures, surprises and scary moments. God has been good and has always got us through everything! Let see, what can I tell you about David... He is a happy, fun loving boy. He is gentle in nature but has a stubborn streak in him (wonder who he got that from? ). David loves to dance and is crazy about Thomas the Train. He has started a new day care and seems to be doing great. He has brought art work home already. He is the next Picasso in the making : ) Currently, we are trying to expand his taste buds likes. I was so proud that he actually tried a small bite of my California roll this weekend. I hope he ends up loving sushi as much as I do! I will add as we go. Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land! You did it! Call me and I will walk you through adding pictures if you like

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting me started. I am so excited to learn this new world of blogging. : )

    ReplyDelete