Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hanging out with cousin Bryan

David looking rather charming. Rico Suave in action...
Such handsome boys. This pictures just melts my heart.


Hard to believe that Bryan is so big. He has turned out to be such a great young man. I can not wait to see what the future holds for him.


This is a picture of David's Cuban grandpa Roberto (Abuelo Roberto). It was so great to see him.






Playing with the choo choo. Funny how boys can find a common ground no matter how old they are.




The closest I had ever to come to having a son before David was when Bryan was born. It amazed me that my brother had this little person who was so much like him (except much cuter). It was so great for me to see David and Bryan hanging out and having fun with each other despite the age difference (almost 12 years). I believe that David confused Bryan with his uncle Ferny at first. I would ask him to get his cousin and he would look at me me like what are you talking about and then I would say get your uncle and he would run to get Bryan. Yes, Bryan and Ferny look a lot alike... like father like son. It has been so much fun having my two guys together this week. I am sure that my mother is smiling in heaven looking down at her 2 handsome grandsons. She would be so proud!















No comments:

Post a Comment